Research Before Form先研究,后成形
I start by separating signal from noise: interviews, context, constraints, stakeholder incentives, and the language people already use.我先把信号和噪音分开:访谈、情境、限制、利益相关方动机,以及人们本来就在用的语言。
About / Operating Record关于 / 工作记录
I design interaction, UX, product, and service systems for ambiguous problems that need evidence, structure, and a usable next move. 我为复杂且模糊的问题设计交互、UX、产品与服务系统:先找到证据,再建立结构,最后推进到可用的下一步。
A compact map of how I move from uncertainty to something teams can discuss, test, and build. 这是我如何从不确定性走向可讨论、可测试、可构建结果的简短地图。
I start by separating signal from noise: interviews, context, constraints, stakeholder incentives, and the language people already use.我先把信号和噪音分开:访谈、情境、限制、利益相关方动机,以及人们本来就在用的语言。
The output is rarely just a screen. I map journeys, service logic, brand rules, information architecture, and the handoff layer that makes a direction operational.产出很少只是一个界面。我会梳理旅程、服务逻辑、品牌规则、信息架构,以及让方向能落地的交接层。
My prototypes often include motion, interaction states, data shape, and build constraints, so critique happens on behavior rather than static intention.我的原型经常包含动态、交互状态、数据结构和实现限制,让评审围绕行为发生,而不是围绕静态意图。
I am comfortable translating between clients, researchers, engineers, and designers, then turning partial agreement into a practical next step.我习惯在客户、研究者、工程师和设计师之间翻译,再把不完整的共识变成可推进的下一步。
Selected work contexts where my responsibilities crossed research, systems thinking, storytelling, and implementation pressure. 这些项目情境里,我的职责横跨研究、系统思考、叙事和落地压力。
Built a water-based interaction language, translated it into ambient spatial motion, and helped consolidate the project into design-system rules.建立水波交互语言,将其转译为空间中的 ambient motion,并参与把项目收束为设计系统规则。
Led a rebrand for an AI company, moving the story from software automation toward human-led sovereignty and a sharper executive-facing toolkit.带队为一家 AI 公司重塑品牌,将叙事从软件自动化转向以人为主的自主权,并形成面向高管的品牌工具包。
Designed MediSafe, a mobile-first Medicare fraud reporting concept for older adults, after coordinating between Deloitte stakeholders and the design team.在协调 Deloitte 与设计团队之后,负责设计 MediSafe:一个面向老年人的 Medicare 欺诈识别与举报移动端概念。
Mentored students on design thinking and portfolio structure while supporting international-student processes and cross-cultural communication.指导学生的设计思维与作品集结构,同时支持国际学生流程与跨文化沟通。
YaYa: Live Your FairytaleYaYa:活在你的童话里
Product & Interactive Design产品与交互设计
YaYa: Live Your FairytaleYaYa:活在你的童话里
Toys & Robotics Category玩具与机器人类别
YaYa: Live Your FairytaleYaYa:活在你的童话里
Startup competition finalist创业竞赛入围
Insight Translation PrinciplesInsight Translation 原则
Design research training设计研究训练
Speak, Visualize, Connect表达、可视化、连接
Communication practice表达与沟通训练
Best Board Game, Charybdis最佳桌游,Charybdis
Interactive game recognition互动游戏奖项
Multiple Quarters多个学季
Academic recognition学业表现认可
Tools change. My stack stays organized around four jobs: understand, shape, test, and ship. 工具会变,但我的工作台始终围绕四件事:理解、成形、测试、交付。
Collecting messy signals, sorting evidence, and finding the pattern inside it.收集杂乱信号,整理证据,再从里面找到模式。
Turning rough ideas into screens, systems, and testable artifacts.把粗糙想法变成界面、系统和可以测试的东西。
Using models as research partners, writing mirrors, code helpers, and critique engines.把模型当研究搭档、写作镜子、代码助手和批判引擎。
Keeping the work close to implementation so strategy does not die in a deck.让设计尽量靠近实现,不让策略停在幻灯片里。
My academic path joins interactive craft with service design and business innovation. 我的教育路径把交互制作、服务设计和商业创新连接在一起。
Service Design, SCAD服务设计方向,SCAD
Interactive Design & Game Development, SCAD交互设计与游戏开发,SCAD